Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be given in any subject area. The latest overview of these master programs can be consulted in the online course catalogue.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, you must be:
- Only students who are currently NOT enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution are eligible.
- The only exception is made for international students who are already enrolled in a preparatory program in order to start a master’s program in September 2022.
- All nationalities are eligible but the previously obtained degree should be from a higher education institution located outside of Flanders or Brussels.
- Students cannot combine this scholarship with another scholarship from the Flemish government or an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
- Student mobility during the master’s program is allowed. However, at least half of the credits must be obtained at the Flemish host institution.